Thursday, April 22, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the discussion with author Chris McLaughlin on Monday as we discussed composting and her new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Composting. The winner of the book is SpinnersEnd! Contact me with your address, and I'll forward it to Chris. The book comes out May 8, so she'll mail it as soon as she has a copy. For the rest of us who didn't win, the book is already listed for pre-order with most of the on-line book sellers. And if you haven't checked out her blog yet, head over to A Suburban Farmer to see what else Chris is doing.

2 comments:

Chef E said...

Congrats, they will love this book! I love getting my hands dirty with the earth, and I just saw a neighbor had received his/her truck load of compost top soil on the street, lol, not sure the neighbors care for it, but I keep thinking about the wheelbarrow fulls I hauled around my old yard in Texas! I also had horse manure, and learned what not to do!

Spinners End Farm said...

I'm thrilled! It is the first time I've won anything ever. We promise to put it to good use and my husband was excited to hear it was coming too (maybe that will soften him up about the goats...).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails