Saturday, August 23, 2008

Let's talk food

Since some readers have requested recipes, and since some people think they can't possibly eat like my family, I've decided to start blogging about exactly how you can start eating healthier. To get started, I've created a poll to find out how much time you can devote to making breakfast. "I don't have time!" is the most common reason people give me for not eating at home more often, so I want to know exactly what that means.



Since it is almost a cliche that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day," I thought that would be a perfect place to start! You can look for my first breakfast post on Tuesday. I hope to get back on here tomorrow and finally tell you about Mike's scythe and how much we wish we'd have bought it six years ago!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails