Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mother Earth News Fair

In case you are anywhere near Pennsylvania towards the end of September, I'll be speaking at the Mother Earth News Fair in Seven Springs. There will be all sorts of speakers talking about sustainable energy, homesteading, and a lot of the things I write about here on my blog. I've been asked to present sessions on bread baking Saturday and Sunday. To learn more about the fair, click here.  If you really want to see the page about me, click here. And if you're there, be sure to say, "Hi!" I'd love to meet you!

2 comments:

LindaG said...

I wish I could be there, but I won't be anywhere near Pennsylvania.
Hope you have a great day!

Penny said...

I have wanting to attend this fair every since I learned about it. It sounds so cool.

Have a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails