|Falling TPO antibodies show my Hashimoto's is in remission|
purchase lifetime online access or a flash drive with the talks on them.
Some of my favorite authors will be presenting the following sessions ...
- Importance of Lifestyle Change While Healing Your Hashimoto’s by Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D. (author of The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body)
- Diagnosed With Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: What’s Next? by Izabella Wentz, Pharm. D. (author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause)
- Conventional vs. Functional Medicine Approach by Amy Myers, M.D. (author of The Autoimmune Solution: Prevent and Reverse the Full Spectrum of Inflammatory Symptoms and Diseases)
- Why Gluten-Free Products Aren’t an Easy Ticket to Good Health by Jennifer Fugo
- Microbiome’s Connection to Hashimoto’s by David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.M, A.B.I.H.M. (author of Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain–for Life)
It's tough for me to tell people what I did to put my Hashimoto's into remission because there isn't a magic bullet, and triggers can vary from person to person. For me, it was a combination of things like discovering food sensitivities, changing my diet, starting to take a few specific supplements (such as selenium), eating more fermented foods, meditating daily, and going to bed earlier. But it's been totally worth it because I'm now healthier than ever -- and thinner too!
The summit provides a great opportunity for people to get enough information to get started on the path to healing. Click here to register now so you can attend online for FREE starting Monday.