Friday, June 10, 2016

Healing Hashimoto's


Falling TPO antibodies show my Hashimoto's is in remission
More than two years ago I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease, and since then I've done what most doctors would call impossible -- I've put it into remission. When I've talked about it on Facebook or on this blog, a lot of people have told me I should write a book about it. However, a lot of other people have already written books, and in fact, I read those books to figure out how to heal myself. I started a health blog a few months ago so that I could share information about books and authors who've helped me along my journey, although I've not been very good about posting.

I was really excited to learn that there will be a Healing Hashimoto's online summit from June 13 to 20. Like most online summits, you can listen to the talks online FREE during the event. Each one will be available for 24 hours, and if you'd like to be able to listen to them again and again, you can purchase lifetime online access or a flash drive with the talks on them.

Some of my favorite authors will be presenting the following sessions ...
It's tough for me to tell people what I did to put my Hashimoto's into remission because there isn't a magic bullet, and triggers can vary from person to person. For me, it was a combination of things like discovering food sensitivities, changing my diet, starting to take a few specific supplements (such as selenium), eating more fermented foods, meditating daily, and going to bed earlier. But it's been totally worth it because I'm now healthier than ever -- and thinner too!

The summit provides a great opportunity for people to get enough information to get started on the path to healing. Click here to register now so you can attend online for FREE starting Monday.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Too bad I looked in on you only today, I've missed the Hashimoto's confab. Do you have any labeled posts (like Hashimoto's or Health etc) I could use to read whatever you've posted about Hashi's in the past? I would love to find out how to put my Hashi's into remission... So glad you are feeling/living better. Thanks.

Deborah Niemann said...

Check out the books I have linked in the list of speakers. Those are the books I read that helped me the most! Just click on the titles to be taken to Amazon where you can see a description of each book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails